Post Top Ad

In Conversation With Young Mother and Beauty Blogger, Jannat Mir

Being a blogger for years now, one of the most heartwarming feelings is to make blogger friends through the process. One of my friends who I’ve known from before blogging, Jannat Mir, recently dived into the realm and did it all fantastically through her sheer commitment. Alongside with creating some wonderful beauty and makeup related content, she’s a full-time mommy so I thought it’d be nice to have a swift conversation about what it’s like and have her take on here. Let’s jump right in!



Hi, Jannat. You’ve quickly made yourself a name in blogging so let us know a bit about yourself and how it all began. 

Hey! I’m Jannat. A blogger, influencer and a mother of a one year old baby boy. Alhumdulillah. This little one was in my tummy when I decided to start a blog. I didn’t know what exactly I was going to do, why exactly I made it but I knew one thing for sure. I need to do something and everything that would inspire others to do what they love, no matter what. I started off work ith sharing all the beauty tips I tried and tested myself. I ended up getting a great response and the followers actually started to trust my choices. Later on, I started posting makeup tutorials which guided many girls about makeup and all its basics. And again, I got a great response. I never ever took classes. I never took any sort of makeup course. Nope, nothing. It’s all self taught and I’m super proud of myself. However, I’m still learning and trying to get better.



What do you see as your goals as a mother and a blogger? 

My goal as a mother and a blogger are two different things. As a mother, my goal is to be the best mom for my son, to raise him the best way possible, to inspire him and make sure that I’m always there whenever he needs me. My goal as a blogger is to inspire young mothers. I was 19 when my baby was born. I thought that this was it and I would never be able to be myself again or do anything for myself. But I stayed strong and kept myself motivated. I took care of my baby and did everything I wanted to do for myself, side by side.


So far, so good! What do you consider your biggest accomplishment?

Being a mother is by far my biggest accomplishment! I truly feel blessed.

Besides being a mother and blogger, do you have other interests or talents?

I can sing and I can sketch. These are my hidden talents and trust me not everyone knows about this!


While there’s a much evident bright side to blogging, what are the troubles you’ve to face?

Being a blogger does not has its upsides only. Yes it’s fun, it’s great to connect with new people everyday, it makes you more confident, makes you more active and motivates you a lot, you get a lot of recognition BUT addiction is a problem. Sometimes you’re just on your phone all the time, sometimes you’re unable to make new content easily. 

Where there’s love, there’s also backlash. Do you receive it and how do you tackle it?

Oh the hate, it’s crazy! Just like almost every other public figure on social media faces backlash, I do too. Like, A LOT of it. I get hate because of the way I blog, the way I type, the way I convey my messages and sometimes I get hate when I breathe too. And SO many other things. Lol. 
I eventually grew a thicker skin. I'm not soft anymore. Now when someone says something mean, I roll my eyes and hit delete or block. It’s all part of success and it’s definitely helping me become a better person and grow more, day by day!


What’s something you’ve learnt through your journey so far? 

After I became a public figure on social media, I realised that for some people social media is everything. What they see on social media has a complete different story behind the screens. I learnt that there is much more to life and that social media is something we shouldn’t be obsessed with.

With that, I thank Jannat for giving her time, wish her luck for her future endeavors to continue creating gorgeous content, all while being a splendid young mom. Much love to little Zav too! It’s refreshing to see more girls pursuing their interests, whether it is arts or literature or music. It also goes on to define the fact that girls have a lot more potential being young mothers and your domestic responsibilities don’t stop you from doing what you love.

She blogs at @jannattmirr on instagram. Go check her out and give her some appreciation.

Love and light.
November 29, 2018 / by / 10 Comments

10 comments:

  1. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really happy and appreciate you. keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASSALAM O ALAIKUM sister We have the best deal OFFER is available for you This is limited time offer so must take advantage https://www.facebook.com/DreamCosmeticZara/posts/115509100240719

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has she gone?? Miss her like hell. Please let us knowww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where has she gone?? Miss her like hell. Please let us knowww.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad