Post Top Ad

Review: Garnier Charcoal Tissue Masks

Another skin care post? Why yes, of course! Garnier has been my one true undefeated champ in my skin care regimes for years now so this serves as an ode. I got my hands on Garnier’s new range of Pure Charcoal Tissue Masks and boy were they worth it.

Let me fill you in with some insight on the ingredients. Charcoal has natural cleansing properties but we all know making a face mask gets too messy for our own good so sheet masks got that covered! It has Hyaluronic acid that is literally skin food. It maximizes collagen synthesis, locks moisture and has countless anti-age benefits. Too much science? To cut the chase, it basically makes skin look supple and hydrating. They are enfused in black algae and black tea as well which detoxify and rejuvenate skin cells.



Coming to giving these sheet masks a whirl, this is how it went. First things first, it was super easy to use. Just popped it out, unfolded and voila! I have to admit though I wasn’t sure if it goes on a specific way around? Both sides are the same so I just put it on. Most sheet masks tend to slip around but it stayed in place so one can easily multitask. I, however, like to lay back to give myself the spa feels. It is comfortable unlike most masks for same purpose that either tighten or tingle the skin. No irritation, nothing.


After a while, the mask feels matte yet hydrating, which is odd but that does the whole trick. As proposed in the guidelines, I took it off after 15 mins while massaging the excess serum although I was tempted to put it back as there was so much residue left and the mask was still moist. That’s how much I loved it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Now I tried two variants of sheet masks and this is how both worked for me.



Garnier Ultra Hydrating Pore Refining Mask enriched with Black Algae:



I don’t have too many (let’s just say, obvious) pores but the little that I do felt visibly shrunken. It made my skin really soft and supple.


Garnier Ultra Hydrating Mattifying Mask enriched with Black Tea:


This was a gift to my oily/combination skin type. I kid you not, with only one use, it put the oil in my skin at bay while still keeping it hydrated. I’m so pleased with how it worked wonders for my oily T-zone even after waking up next morning. It even passed the blotting paper test!

These are locally and internationally available quite easily. You might want to check out Daraz.pk and other sites to buy online. I’m definitely going to buy these again and I’ve recommended them to my girlfriends so some spa dates are in order. Take my word, Charcoal is CharGOALS.
August 05, 2018 / by / 14 Comments

14 comments:

Post Top Ad