Post Top Ad

Review L’Oréal Pure Clay Masks

Lately I had been all about skincare and trying out regimes that work best of my much ignored epidermis and when L’Oréal sent my way two variants of their clay masks, I couldn’t have been any more elated.



I tried these two variants and gave multi masking a whirl. 



The first one was Blue Anti Blemish with Marine Algae. 


This mask aims to clear blackheads and shrink pores. It has a thick non-drying formula, almost metallic, and leaves a dope sheen on the face. I’m not sure if it really helps with blackheads because I haven’t used long enough but I’m pleasantly surprised overall. My skin is clean with just one use, dirt and sebum cleared out. I’ve a combination/oily skin and I noticed how it does put the excess oil at bay. Looks very promising in the long run.

The second one was Yellow Brightening with Yuzu Lemon.


This mask evens and lightens skin tone. Heaven knows I needed it for my hyper pigmentation. Lemon containing products tend to make my skin blotchy, which surprisingly didn’t happen. I applied for 10 mins as directed and, as it has a grainy micro-beads texture, I rinsed off using my fingers which exfoliated dead skin. It feels gentle on the skin and has a refreshing scent. With the first use, it definitely made my skin feel incredibly soft! I will continue to use it and hope it helps with my discolouration, as it promises to.

These masks retail at Rs. 1200 each and are available online, at Daraz.pk, too.

Until next time, 
Peace out toxins!
July 31, 2018 / by / 3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. I tried the green hydration one, and ooh it feels so refreshing on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. A blog post from you = day made, because the blogsphere is still somewhat active! (I just started blogging again too).

    Thanks for the recommendations! I have gross blackheads so I'll probably try the blue mask.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad