Post Top Ad

E.l.f. Cosmetics Review: Glow Therapy

I recently purchased some goodies from E.l.f. Cosmetics Pakistan, and honestly it beams me with joy to have brands being accessible down here.

E.I.f. Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls

This is one of the most sought after drugstore highlighter rightfully so. My friend couldn't stop raving about it so I decided to get my hands on it, and I couldn't be anymore pleased. It is a baked formula, and can be applied wet for a vibrant effect while applying it dry gives a sheer pigmentation on cheeks, inner corner of eyes, cupid's bow, all over your body. Glow big or go home.

E.l.f. Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter

For someone like me with branded under eye bags and dark circles, this is nothing less of holy grail specially because of how affordable it is. The concealer does its job well to rejuvenate the area around eyes and the highlighter brings instant life to it. It's liquid formula and settles well as eye shadow base too (hack!) and who doesn't love all rounded products? Another thing that caught my eye is that it comprises of Vitamin A, E, Chamomile and Green Tea which are naturally good moisturizers for skin.

E.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

This liquid formula is easily blendable yet not sticky or greasy, and as far as the dewy finish goes, I am a happy woman. Pea sized amount goes a long way and for those into liquid shimmers, this is a good pick for an instant pop! With a less coverage look, this is great as it feels light but brings a subtle radiance simultaneously.

Overall, I am delighted with new additions. The biggest win for me is how easy on pocket these products are while also fulfilling the needful.

Rating: 8/10
August 24, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad