New Year Resolutions
- Believe in resolutions.
- Go for morning walks.
- Don't skip breakfasts.
- Start driving.
- Cut down on Coke.
- Stop spending too much on jewelry that is never used.
- Lose an arguments to save the friendship.
Not the other way round.
- Quit collecting irrelevant shit.
Because what's the point of owning tons of stones and leaves and petals even if I did go all gaga over it upon finding them?
- Accept yourself.
- Own more bracelets.
- Write. A lot.
- Slam poetry for soundcloud.
- Pick more truths while playing Truth Or Dare.
- Dance more often.
- Believe in recovery. Forgive yourself.
I can't remember the last time I penned down a list of resolutions for myself mainly because I never believed in it. Not that I do now but I thought this should be done, just for the heck of it. Take my word, your new year is going to be another average year and no different that the previous one unless you make an effort to bring about a change, unless you be the change your wish to see. The flipping of calender makes no significant contributions towards making your life any happier but, I wish you a happy new year. Just for the heck of it.