Post Top Ad

Giving Back to the Giver

As mother's day is around the corner, one wonders and falls in the absolute dilemma as to how to make the day special for the women that mean everything to us. Since childhood, I've often found myself struggling with coming up with creative ideas to impress my mighty mama. What started with doodling handmade greeting cards to spending my savings into buying her presents, I continue to seek new and better ways to let things roll.
It's safe to say that giving back to someone who gives you the world isn't nearly possible. But it's the big and small gestures that pave the path towards expressing utmost love and respect.
As I scrolled through my Facebook newsfeed, I stumbled upon TCS Sentiments Express page and found mother's day special offers. There are various options I came across, including many that are personalized and thus add to its value. There are also ongoing contests on their page. So take a look and thank me later!

Happy mother's day!
A pro tip: you can avail 20% off while using Jazz Cash. Who doesn't love discounts?
May 12, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad